Enterprises across all industries are experiencing widespread digitization, accelerating the adoption of thousands of new APIs and the critical need to secure them for businesses on a global scale. Public cloud adoption and cloud-native designs capitalize on APIs as a foundational building block for accelerating and optimizing business transformation. Meanwhile though, many leading analysts predict that APIs will become the most frequently targeted attack vector in 2022.
Importantly, we will focus on orchestration across business, technology, and security teams to empower API-centric business and technology strategies with a shared, complete picture of API risks from code to production.
5:00 PM CST Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments
6:00 PM CST Leadership Discussion
- Introduction (10 mins) The peer executive will engage the audience for brief introductions and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided interaction conversation and dinner discussions.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (30 mins) – Topics include:
- Strategies For Security And Risk Management Of The Modern API Ecosystem – API Discovery And Inventory
- Continuous Vulnerability Identification And Testing
- Runtime Prevention And Detection
- Open Forum Discussion (35 mins) This discussion will be based on the list of challenges discussed already and will take the format of group brainstorming and open discussion to come up with suggestions and solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM CST Dinner Service
9:00 PM CST Conclusion