About the Advisory Council
The SINC Executive Advisory Council (EAC) act as the subject matter experts on trending technology topics for SINC’s products. The goal of the EAC is to work in conjunction with SINC to develop our agenda content to incorporate the most recent technology trends, challenges and potential future topics.
In addition to the agenda content, the Executive Advisory Council will promote his/her attendance to the event via network, with the goal of referring other top IT executives to attend our invitation-only gatherings.
Advisory Council Members
Criteria for Executive
- Active Leader in the Industry
- Previously attended 2+ SINC in-person events (Dinners, Forums)
- Available for quarterly Council call to help shape SINC content
- Active in the technology community through local tech groups (SIM, etc.) or regular speaker/panelist at similar events
Benefits for Executive Council Members:
- Promotion of participation on the Forum website, SINC social media and a custom headshot and branded image file will be created by SINC to use in the promotion
- Listed as an Executive Council Member in the official event press release
- Priority external board member positions offered to Council Members
- Upgraded lodging at SINC Forums & invitation to one out-of-region event
- Referral passes provided to Council Members to invite qualified Executives to participate in SINC programs