Artificial Intelligence is a pervasive part of our lives today and cybersecurity teams and adversaries alike have learned to harness the speed and power of machines to strengthen their capabilities. With machine learning becoming one of the most important tools of defense, leaders must balance the overwhelming speed and accuracy advantage of AI with the need for measured and intuitive interactions with a real-world human element.
5:00 PM ET Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments
6:00 PM ET Leadership Discussion
- Introduction (5 mins)
The peer executive will engage the audience for brief introductions and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided interaction conversation and dinner discussions.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (25 mins) – Topics include:
- What these trends mean for the hands-on practitioner
- When velocity of innovation outpaces the capabilities of human intellect
- The role of automation in the effective practice of securing our digital world
- Open Forum Discussion (30 mins)
This discussion will be based on the list of challenges discussed already and will take the format of group brainstorming and open discussion to come up with suggestions and solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM ET Dinner Service
9:00 PM ET Conclusion