Flexibility and adaptability are key for healthcare institutions in the new normal. Simplifying the patient, member, provider, BPO partner experience by finding new ways to engage securely with patients before, during, and after care activity. While managing conversations across message and video channels is critical to the success of institutions. In 2022 we need to think about communication strategies to keep these audiences engaged and informed.
Join your peers to network and discuss key topics that are helping increase flexibility and adaptability in healthcare institutions.
- Implementing unified communications for collaboration-enabled care
- Work from anywhere, securely
- Streamlining communications tools for better results
- Delivering superior patient experiences
- Learning how to easily innovate and reduce complexity
Former Director of IT at Harvard Business School
CEO & President, M37