Does your IT team feel like it’s engaging in a juggling act between managing costs, security, and performance?
Does your development team get bogged down by the complexities of a fragmented cloud native ecosystem instead of pushing code to production?
To maximize the benefits of cloud-native technologies, organizations need modernized practices and systems in place to reduce the layers of complexity that managing native public clouds can cause. The combined offerings from VMware Tanzu and VMware Aria enables customers to develop, manage and optimize applications and services on AWS.
Join us to learn how to:
- Enable better collaboration across development, security, platform/cloud engineering, and cloud operations teams
- Quickly onboard new developers and uplift others to deliver better work
- Reduce toil and risk so developers can deliver faster
- Govern, secure, and deliver enterprise standards using a common platform
We will also discuss:
- Advancing your App Capabilities to Drive Growth and Business Continuity
- Implement Faster, More Secure, Paths to Production on AWS
- Automate your EKS Platform Operations
How it Works:
This engagement will take place at a time of your choosing with the personalized opportunity to not only determine the key discussion points, but also drive the dialogue in a direction that is important to you and the challenges you face.