Sonatype platform empowers speed and security in open-source development. It gives organizations total control of their SDLC for more confidence in every piece of open-source code, source code, and containerized code.
This dinner and discussion will look at how Sonatype unites software developers, application security professionals, operators, engineering leaders, and legal teams to manage their open-source components safely so that they can focus on innovation.
5:00 PM CST Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments
6:00 PM CST Leadership Discussion
- Introduction (10 mins) The peer executive will engage the audience for brief introductions and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided interaction conversation and dinner discussions.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (30 mins) – It will include key trends and their applicability to IT organizations such as:
- Block malicious open source at the door – Prevents known and unknown open-source risk from entering your software supply chain.
- Build fast with centralized components – Monitor and manage all your components and binaries in a central source of truth.
- Control opensource risk across your SDLC – From development to production and everything in between – How to monitor the health and policy compliance of your opensource components.
- Open Forum Discussion (35 mins) This discussion will be based on the list of challenges already addressed and will take the format of group brainstorming and open dialogue to come up with suggestions and solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM CST Dinner Service
9:00 PM CST Conclusion