Consumers are demanding new and better ways to interact with the brands they love. When they don’t receive the experiences they want, it’s never been easier to find better service elsewhere. This combined with the pressure faced by leaders to improve margins and profitability is why CX leaders are finding new ways to lower interaction costs with digital channels and AI. From chat bots to conversational intelligence to agent assist, AI is transforming both agent productivity and customer experiences in profound ways.
Join your peers to network and discuss how RingCentral is helping organizations.
5:00 PM EST Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments
6:00 PM EST Leadership Discussion
- Introduction (5 mins)
The peer executive will engage the audience for brief introductions and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided interaction conversation and dinner discussions.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (25 mins) – Topics include:
- Building a consistent and effortless customer experiences across any channel
- How to properly leverage AI to improve agent productivity and resolve customer inquiries faster
- Automate workforce engagement management in a next-generation cloud platform
- Open Forum Discussion (30 mins)
This discussion will be based on the list of challenges discussed already and will take the format of group brainstorming and open discussion to come up with suggestions and solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM EST Dinner Service
9:00 PM EST Conclusion
Limited Seats Available Register Today!
Former CIO, T-Mobile
CEO & President, M37