Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) is the backbone required to orchestrate and deliver digital business strategy. As market dynamics shift and customer requirements evolve, organizations must adapt their CIAM strategies to meet the developing requirements.
5:00 PM PST
Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments
6:00 PM PST
- Introduction (10 mins) The peer executive will engage the audience for brief introductions and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided interaction conversation and dinner discussions.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (30 mins) – Topics include:
- Understanding and taking advantage of CIAM trends
- Enabling consistent and trustworthy omnichannel experiences for customers and external partners
- Tracking identity-centered security vulnerabilities in multi-cloud environments
- Open Forum Discussion (35 mins) This discussion will be based on the list of challenges discussed already and will take the format of group brainstorming and open discussion to come up with suggestions and solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM PST
9:00 PM PST