The Digital Transformation Challenge: More Applications, Frequent Deployments, Greater Quality
Digital transformation in most enterprises is about improving customer and employee experiences, becoming data-driven organizations, creating differentiating capabilities with emerging technologies, and enabling operational efficiencies with automation. The goal is to evolve products, services, operations, and experiences to compete in a digitally-enabled ecosystem where there is potential disruption from startups, market entrants, health, financial, regulatory, and other factors.
5:00 PM EST
Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments
6:00 PM EST
- Introduction (10 mins) The peer executive will engage the audience for brief introductions and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided interaction conversation and dinner discussions.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (30 mins) – Topics include:
- Critical communications technologies for a hybrid workforce
- Streamlining the employee and customer experience
- Addressing new security tactics and strategies with other technology leaders
- Discussing tactics and strategies with other technology leaders
- Open Forum Discussion (35 mins) This discussion will be based on the list of challenges discussed already and will take the format of group brainstorming and open discussion to come up with suggestions and solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM EST
9:00 PM EST