Executive Strategist, CrowdStrike
Todd has 30 years of leadership in Healthcare and as CISO at Torrance Memorial he spent nearly a decade in building a Security Program from scratch. He has a lot of experience with reducing risk and specifically with IoT security as an early adopter of Medigate. As a Security Leader with a knack for identifying disruptive technologies, he was CrowdStrike’s first Healthcare Customer. He is now serving as an Executive Strategist for CrowdStrike and enjoys helping other organizations with improving their cybersecurity posture.
Leaders must often contend with internal expectations related to new technologies, and AI is no different — recent advancements in AI have driven demand for the evaluation and implementation of generative AI models. But to avoid increased risk, technology executives must temper expectations and take a thoughtful approach to building AI models.
5:00 PM CT Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments
6:00 PM CT Leadership Discussion
- Introduction (10 mins) The peer executive will engage the audience for brief introductions and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided interaction conversation and dinner discussions.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (30 mins) – Topics include:
- The benefits and disadvantages of applying AI to security solutions
- Using AI to ensure business security in a rapidly changing threat landscape
- Aligning business needs with AI implementation
- Open Forum Discussion (35 mins) This discussion will be based on the list of challenges discussed already and will take the format of group brainstorming and open discussion to come up with suggestions and solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM CT Dinner Service
9:00 PM CT Conclusion