Executive Strategist, CrowdStrike
Jeff Worthington, Executive Strategist, sits on the Industry Business Unit at CrowdStrike, where he provides strategic advisory services related to enterprise cybersecurity solutions for all industry verticals including Government, Education and Healthcare. Prior to joining CrowdStrike, he served as the Chief Information Officer for the Joint Special Operations Command capping a career of uniformed federal service spanning 30 years installing, operating, maintaining and defending our Nation’s most vital information network across the globe. He has served in positions from the foxhole to the White House in both conventional and Airborne Special Operations units.
Leaders must often contend with internal expectations related to new technologies, and AI is no different — recent advancements in AI have driven demand for the evaluation and implementation of generative AI models. But to avoid increased risk, technology executives must temper expectations and take a thoughtful approach to building AI models.
5:00 PM ET Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments
6:00 PM ET Leadership Discussion
- Introduction (10 mins) The peer executive will engage the audience for brief introductions and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided interaction conversation and dinner discussions.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (30 mins) – Topics include:
- The benefits and disadvantages of applying AI to security solutions
- Using AI to ensure business security in a rapidly changing threat landscape
- Aligning business needs with AI implementation
- Open Forum Discussion (35 mins) This discussion will be based on the list of challenges discussed already and will take the format of group brainstorming and open discussion to come up with suggestions and solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM ET Dinner Service
9:00 PM ET Conclusion