Healthcare Strategist, CrowdStrike
Todd has 30 years of leadership in Healthcare and as CISO at Torrance Memorial he spent nearly a decade in building a Security Program from scratch. He has a lot of experience with reducing risk and specifically with building an IoT security strategy. As a Security Leader with a knack for identifying disruptive technologies, he was CrowdStrike’s first Healthcare Customer. He is now serving as an Executive Strategist for CrowdStrike, and enjoys helping other organizations with improving their cybersecurity posture.
The cyber threat landscape is unpredictable, growing in sophistication and increasing in their speed of attack. With tools like generative AI, they offer opportunities for the defender and lower the barrier of entry for the adversary. Combine that with organizations adopting cloud technologies to take advantage of the computing power and capability of “as a Service” capabilities offered and our security environment grows even more complex. We will explore what we see adversaries taking advantage of and how your security teams can proactively defend against that. And, since they are extensions of your on-premise environments, how you can better defend and support your cloud initiatives and articulate risk to the board and supervisors.
5:00 PM EST Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments
6:00 PM EST Leadership Discussion
- Introduction (10 mins) The peer executive will engage the audience for brief introductions and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided interaction conversation and dinner discussions.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (30 mins) – Topics include:
- What security teams need to know – and do – in an increasingly ominous threat landscape
- How to implement the right combination of security tools to stop an adversary with speed both on prem and in the cloud
- Effective security strategies and practical recommendations to stay ahead of next-level threats and securing cloud infrastructure
- Open Forum Discussion (35 mins) This discussion will be based on the list of challenges discussed already and will take the format of group brainstorming and open discussion to come up with suggestions and solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM EST Dinner Service
9:00 PM EST Conclusion