Executive Strategist, CrowdStrike
Victoriano Casas III is a CISSP and has a BBA degree from Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi in Management Information Systems with an emphasis in computer systems programming. Victoriano served as TAMUCC’s student body president his senior year and was elected to serve on the distinguished Texas A&M System chancellor’s student advisory board. Victoriano also holds a master’s degree in public administration with an emphasis on government information systems from Texas State, where he authored: An Information Security Risk Assessment Model for Public and University Administrators.
Prior to joining CrowdStrike, Victoriano was the CISO and DMO at the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation. Victoriano has also served as CISO for the Texas Department of Aging and Disabilities, the Employees Retirement System of Texas and Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi. Victoriano also worked at a handful of private sector companies, including Deloitte and Touche and SunPower, Inc.
Leaders must often contend with internal expectations related to new technologies, and AI is no different — recent advancements in AI have driven demand for the evaluation and implementation of generative AI models. But to avoid increased risk, technology executives must temper expectations and take a thoughtful approach to building AI models.
5:00 PM CT Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments
6:00 PM CT Leadership Discussion
- Introduction (10 mins) The peer executive will engage the audience for brief introductions and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided interaction conversation and dinner discussions.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (30 mins) – Topics include:
- The benefits and disadvantages of applying AI to security solutions
- Using AI to ensure business security in a rapidly changing threat landscape
- Aligning business needs with AI implementation
- Open Forum Discussion (35 mins) This discussion will be based on the list of challenges discussed already and will take the format of group brainstorming and open discussion to come up with suggestions and solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM CT Dinner Service
9:00 PM CT Conclusion