GenAI became a nexus for software innovation – and a focus of application security concerns. In fact, 71% of senior IT leaders said generative AI is likely to “introduce new security risks to data”, according to a recent Salesforce survey.
As your company’s chief security decision maker, who also must manage a competing priorities, you know that certain challenges follow a pattern.
Join your peers in a closed-door, roundtable discussion to explore parallels between open-sourcesecurity concerns and emerging anxieties about AI-generated code. AI raises fears of compromised security and a loss of control, like our ongoing supply chain security challenges.
Discover the connections between these AppSec challenges and gain insights on how to protectyour software development lifecycle, while also mitigating risks and maximizing rewards.
5:00 PM PT Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments
6:00 PM PT Leadership Discussion
- Introduction (5 mins)
The peer executive will engage the audience for brief introductions and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided interaction conversation and dinner discussions.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (25 mins)
- Insights into the current landscape of GenAI in software development and the associated AppSec challenges
- How to build trust with your developers to strengthen your AppSec program
- The future implications of GenAI on developer workflows, DevSecOps, and the evolving role of AppSec
- Open Forum Discussion (30 mins)
This discussion will be based on the list of challenges discussed already and will take the format of group brainstorming and open discussion to come up with suggestions and solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM PT Dinner Service
9:00 PM PT Conclusion