Business Development Manager
Does working with the world’s leading brands at the fast-growing company pique your curiosity? Apply for this foundational sales role with SINC.
We are a corporate events and information company based in Austin, Texas working with IT Leaders from companies like Boeing, United Healthcare & JP Morgan.
You are the perfect candidate if you are a high-energy, self-starter that thrives in team environments. You will thrive at SINC if you lead with curiosity, honesty, and hard work.
Do you respond well to coaching and feedback? Do you enjoy learning?
Are you ready for a foundational sales role where you will play a pivotal role in a growing company? Are you ready to start closing your own sales?
Apply to join SINC today.
- Identify potential IT leader prospects to attend SINC forums
- Perform inside sales responsibilities including, but not limited to: LinkedIn prospecting and initial cold-calling to build client and executive relationship portfolio
- Email and social media engagement to drive SINC website traffic and registration for SINC forums
- Connect and maintain relationships with senior executive audience through multiple engagement formats – including at on-site events
- Interest and self education on emerging IT trends, best practices, and key challenges within the IT industry
- Define and strive for weekly SINC goals developed from annual goals
- Willingness to travel and assist in delivery of SINC forums across the US
- Maintain and update company CRM on a daily basis to assist in tracking of opportunities and sales metrics
- Future responsibility to develop the SINC portfolio, including assistance in the direction of SINC product and audience development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong prospecting mindset with an entrepreneurial spirit; solutions oriented thinking to be successful in the face of adversity
- Enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about personal success and working in a startup environment
- Self-motivated, with a real passion for developing communities and relationships
- Fast learner with an outgoing personality
- Strong phone and face to face presentation skills
- Enjoys working in a small and fast-moving team environment with daily interaction with the CEO
- Basic Microsoft Office and Google Suite knowledge – specifically Excel and Outlook
- Experience using a CRM (preference to HubSpot)
- Interest in IT and technology and the impact it has on business (B2B)
- Proven networking skills
SINC Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive industry salary with quarterly and yearly bonuses and a weekly commission structure + accelerators
- Unlimited on-target earnings (OTE)
- Health and dental insurance
- PTO and company holidays