Director of Sales
Are you a dynamic, results-driven sales leader eager to make a significant impact? We’re searching for a passionate Director of Sponsorship Sales to spearhead our expanding sales division.
At SINC USA, we’re committed to our events enticing executives who are looking to expand their education, peer connections, and understanding of the technologies available to their enterprises. Amongst other services, SINC offers top IT vendors the unrivaled opportunity to meet and engage with target customers in an environment that is customized to suit their specific needs and ultimately breeds long-term relationships.
Including forums and custom events, SINC can increase the touch point with each customer and create additional value beyond the market norm. SINC sets out to ensure stronger relationships are fostered with clients’ customers quicker than the competition can offer.
SINC is a true start-up, that prides itself on creating an entrepreneurial environment and expects employees to self-manage and treat the company as though it is his/her own. Pride and integrity of the product, development of the IT executive community, and respect for all employees are a must. If you want to work hard and help a new company define a unique product, then we are interested in speaking to you.
SINC is currently seeking intensely motivated, competitive, and passionate individuals to serve as Sponsorship Sales Executives in our Austin-based Headquarters.
As a Director of Sales, you’ll be responsible for identifying all vendors, suppliers, and solution providers that have technologies and products they may be interested in promoting and presenting to our event audiences. Once identified, you sell them on the value, features, benefits, and ROI of sponsoring our event.
To ensure the best results in attendance, quality experiences, and event revenues you will be working closely with senior management and the marketing and events team. Your industry knowledge, connections, and reputation will grow with every delivered event.
Your role will involve developing your own sales plans, managing pipelines, and mentoring team members’ progress for your campaigns.
What We’re Looking For:
- Proven Leadership: Demonstrated success in leading and motivating sales teams to achieve and exceed targets.
- Strategic Vision: Ability to develop and execute innovative sales strategies aligned with company objectives.
- Sales Acumen: Strong understanding of the sales process, market trends, and customer needs.
- Relationship Building: Exceptional interpersonal skills to foster strong client relationships and partnerships.
- Analytical Skills: Proficiency in leveraging data to drive informed decisions and optimize sales performance.
- Collaborative Approach: A team player who can collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
What We Offer:
Joining our team means being part of a vibrant, innovative, and inclusive workplace. We provide a competitive negotiable salary, comprehensive benefits package, professional development opportunities, and a supportive environment to thrive and grow.
Compensation Plan and Benefits
- OTE range $280,000-$350,000
- 40-hour work week
- Paid on-the-job training
- Medical, Dental, and Vision offered after a 90-day probationary period
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Opportunity to travel
If you’re passionate about driving sales excellence, fostering a winning culture, and making a tangible impact, we’d love to hear from you!