October 6th - 8th, 2019 • Hilton San Francisco Union Square • San Francisco, CA
The SINC Northwest IT & Security Leaders Forum will bring together the top innovative IT and Security leaders across the Northwestern states and major cities for 2 days of engagement. The forum will address the topics that most directly impact the resource challenges of the attendees, which in turn, will drive the growth of the Northwest region’s IT industry and community.
The forum will be geared towards strengthening the IT community across the Northwest, while creating beneficial networking opportunities that will contribute to the IT industry’s growth throughout the region. IT and Security service providers and executives alike, will engage through presentations on top industry trends, one-on-one engagements and open-discussion group meetings.
Interactive session topics:
- Interactive Roundtable: Driving the Business through Data
- Redesign your Operating Model to Drive Agility and Business Value
- The Enterprise of Things – Effectively Securing and Managing Endpoints
- The Digital Workforce: Setting the Framework for a Successful RPA Journey
- Driving Data for Disruption
- Case Study: Building a Private Cloud
- Hiring and Retaining Top IT and Security Talent
- The Evolution of Zero Trust: Next Gen Access
- Deception Technology – Luxury Item or Life Line?
Request Sponsorship Information
Hilton San Francisco Union Square, located in the Theater District, puts you in walking distance to cable cars and Moscone Center and about 1 mile from Chinatown and Nob Hill. This historic three-tower hotel provides rooms with city views, Cityscape lounge on the 46th floor and an expansive ballroom, ideal for your next special event. Relax on our 16th floor pool deck.