Delivering on the promise of value-based care is driving change in the Health Care ecosystem today. To digitally transform, a plan should be strategic. There are different approaches depending on your organization’s priorities. To achieve expected business outcomes for successful digital transformation efforts, a plan must be more than a technology selection. Its more than just re-platforming legacy models and their existing enterprise architectures. Many health delivery organizations (HDO) of all sizes are examining the cost and complexities of their enterprise architectures (EA) and assessing how their respective technologies best partner and support the strategic initiatives. The current pandemic has underscored the importance to reconfigure for a hybrid cloud future.
Join Boomi, the leading enterprise infrastructure as a service (iPaaS) platform, as we discuss the innovative cloud initiatives and strategies geared for delivering on the promise of value based care.
Speaker: John Reeves, Healthcare CTO Evangelist, Boomi
Presented by: Boomi
Join in a virtual roundtable regarding the current trends of Healthcare IT and dig deeper into what organizations are doing to prepare for the future state of the hybrid integration platform.
Key items for discussion:
• Data interoperability and sharing has become the backbone for our enterprise data pipelines. How are we best preparing for that?
• Increasing amounts of healthcare data in the cloud are shared electronically and proving more valuable than ever. How are we keeping up with the protections and education initiatives and what IT strategies can help smooth the complexity in how data is managed and shared?
• A digital transformation strategy is not “one size fits all.” It requires different approaches depending on your organization’s priorities. To achieve expected business outcomes for successful digital transformation efforts, a strategic plan must be activated by technology but orchestrated by the people we trust and vendors we select. How can we minimize the risk in the complexities of a cloud IT architecture decision understanding that its more than a technology selection?
• Legacy IT models and their existing enterprise architectures are costing many health delivery organizations (HDO) much more than the value of their vendor contracts. Understanding the hybrid cloud strategic barriers to preventing a faster time to market is essential to adopting the right enterprise integration platform. How can we best assess the respective technologies and balance the partner and support ecosystem in light of our unique strategic initiatives.
• How can innovative technology aid our strategies when engaging patients and their caregivers with healthcare services?
• The current pandemic has challenged the best among us and underscored the importance of agility. It forced many organizations to reconfigure and reprioritize IT projects. How can a hybrid integration strategy better position ourselves for the next pandemic event or unforeseen market disruptor.
Join Boomi, the leading enterprise infrastructure as a service (iPaaS) platform, in a roundtable discussion as we discuss innovative cloud initiatives and strategies geared for delivering on the promise of value-based care.
John Reeves, Healthcare CTO Evangelist, Boomi
Roger Burnett, Healthcare Field Director, Boomi
Mike Kiersey, Director, Global Technology, EMEA, Boomi
Presented by: Boomi
IIA has established itself as the world leader when it comes to defining high performance in data and analytics. CEO Jack Phillips will share insights on how the high performers define maturity, and share benchmarking data that will help you gauge where your industry and organization stand compared to others.
Speaker: Jack Phillips, CEO & Founder, International Institute for Analytics
Join us to learn how to build and communicate a clear strategy for the next 30-90 days, helping your organization and your department while coming out of the COVID-19 pandemic. We will take you through our ten-step IT Strategy:
• Prepare IT to Support the Business: Establish an Emergency Governance Committee
• Inspire Extraordinary Effort: Over-deliver on Executive Priorities
• Don’t Just Make Technology Work, Make It Awesome!
• Focus on Revenue & the Real End Customer • Protect Core Operations & IT Process
• Capitalize on Emergency Business Process Innovations
• Re-Prioritizing Project Backlog: Keep Key Projects Moving Forward
• Review & Revise Security Priorities in a Pandemic
• Prepare for the Economic Downturn
• Turn Strategy into Tactics
Speaker: Jennifer Jones, Research Director and Executive Advisor, Info-Tech
Presented by: Info-Tech
Our technology is vulnerable but the solution is not more technology. Security is all about the people, process, and technology. In this session we will discuss how understanding and emulating attacks in your organization can help improve, and hopefully prevent, the next attack as you train and improve your people, process, and technology.
Speaker: Jorge Orchilles, Instructor & Author, The SANS Institute
Are we heading into a post-COVID digital transformation 2.0? The first-gen of digital transformation was driven by investing in customer experiences, becoming data-driven, and migrating to cloud architectures while the organization learned agile, DevOps, and data science capabilities. Digital transformation’s next-gen will be driven by digitally enabled products, hybrid working, proactive data governance, integrated employee experiences, and AI-inside security and operations. Hear from Isaac Sacolick, author of the bestselling Driving Digital and President of StarCIO, on five technologies that are key to digitally transforming the organization.
Speaker: Isaac Sacolick, Bestselling Author, Top Social CIO / CDO, Digital Transformation Influencer