The cloud and remote work have removed traditional security boundaries. As the first line of defense of your technical environment, the responsibility rests squarely on your shoulders to prevent compromise, lateral movement of attacks, and data loss. A zero-trust approach to your overall security, where you challenge everything and trust nothing, is your most powerful secret weapon. In this discussion, you’ll have the opportunity to exchange views and strategies on adapting to digital transformation while embracing the latest technologies and trends.
Join Brett James, Director of Transformation Strategy of Zscaler, on December 1st, 2022 at 5:00 PM, as he shares his experiences and insights on implementing a zero-trust approach to security.
5:00 PM PST Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments
6:00 PM PST Leadership Discussion
- Introduction (5 mins)
The peer executive will engage the audience for brief introductions and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided interaction conversation and dinner discussions.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (25 mins) – During this session, we will cover:
- Why zero trust and the business imperatives that drove this initiative
- How zero trust security policies are used to retain visibility and resiliency in the new landscape that includes the public cloud, Saas, and the private cloud
- How to best navigate technology infrastructure changes that come with merger and acquisitions or divestures
- Open Forum Discussion (30 mins)
This discussion will be based on the list of challenges discussed already and will take the format of group brainstorming and open discussion to come up with suggestions and solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM PST Dinner Service
9:00 PM PST Conclusion
Limited Seats Available Register Today!