Now that the pandemic is behind us, how do we make people better moving forward? Regardless of whether they are working remotely, in office or hybrid, we need to continue to create a culture of collaboration and innovation. Please join Zoom’s Head of Zoom Contact Center Sales and GTM, Scott Brown for an in-depth discussion on unleashing human excellence.
5:00 PM PST Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments at The Chandelier Bar
6:00 PM PST Leadership Discussion
- Introduction (10 mins) The peer executive will engage the audience for brief introductions and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided interaction conversation and dinner discussions.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (30 mins)
- Top six trends to shape the UcaaS and CCaaS markets in 2023
- Predictions for the future of work
- How to upskill our employees to be the best that they can be – striving for human excellence
- Open Forum Discussion (35 mins) This discussion will be based on the list of challenges discussed already and will take the format of group brainstorming and open discussion to come up with suggestions and solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM PST Dinner Service at Scarpetta
9:00 PM PST Conclusion
Limited Seats Available Register Today!