Now that the pandemic is behind us, how do we make people better moving forward? Regardless of whether they are working remotely, in office or hybrid, we need to continue to create a culture of collaboration and innovation. Please join Zoom’s Global CIO, Gary Sorrentino for an in-depth discussion on unleashing human excellence.
5:00 PM CST Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments
6:00 PM CST Leadership Discussion
- Introduction (10 mins) The peer executive will engage the audience for brief introductions and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided interaction conversation and dinner discussions.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (30 mins)
- Top six trends to shape the UcaaS and CCaaS markets in 2023
- Predictions for the future of work
- How to upskill our employees to be the best that they can be – striving for human excellence
- Open Forum Discussion (35 mins) This discussion will be based on the list of challenges discussed already and will take the format of group brainstorming and open discussion to come up with suggestions and solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM CST Dinner Service
9:00 PM CST Conclusion