Modernization of Applications & Desktop virtualization – including VDI, DaaS and Windows Application Lifecycle – has gained traction in recent years as a strategy for managing the movement of mission-critical applications to the cloud. The global pandemic turbo-charged demand for this approach to providing the shelter-in-place workforce with access to crucial enterprise resources.
As the shift to hybrid work models becomes the rule rather than the exception and technology modernization initiatives continue shifting mission-critical workloads across an intricate array of on-prem and cloud-based resources, application & desktop virtualization strategies are projected to rise significantly. According to one estimate, the global market for desktop virtualization will double from $13.2 billion in 2022 to $26.2 billion by the end of the decade.
5:00 PM EST Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments
6:00 PM EST Leadership Discussion
- Introduction (5 mins)
The peer executive will engage the audience for brief introductions and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided interaction conversation and dinner discussions.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (25 mins)
- How Application & Desktop Virtualization strategies are evolving as your organizations pursue technology modernization initiatives?
- Does DaaS and App & Desktop virtualization deployments change the way IT operations across the enterprise are managed?
- What impact does DaaS and App & Desktop Virtualization have on the economics of IT modernization?
- What role do emerging technologies – including AI, automation, advanced analytics – play in optimizing enterprise investments in DaaS and App & Desktop Virtualization?
- Open Forum Discussion (30 mins)
This discussion will be based on the list of challenges discussed already and will take the format of group brainstorming and open discussion to come up with suggestions and solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM EST Dinner Service
9:00 PM EST Conclusion