Managing endpoint risk and compliance is more challenging today than ever before. Security & IT Leaders must know exactly how many endpoints they have with complete, accurate, and real-time data. Today’s organizations must manage risk from many thousands of globally distributed, heterogeneous assets, while also responding to ever increasing audit scrutiny and regulatory compliance requirements.
Join us to learn how converged endpoint management provides an effective, expedient and consistently predictable approach to addressing asset inventory, regulatory compliance, and IT/OT in a constantly evolving landscape.
5:00 PM PT Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments
6:00 PM PT Leadership Discussion
- Introduction (5 mins)
The peer executive will engage the audience for brief introductions and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided interaction conversation and dinner discussions.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (25 mins) – Topics include:
- Identify & remediate risks that create the greatest exposure
- Assess & measure unknown vulnerabilities
- Maximize IT budgets and staffing during economic uncertainty
- Enhance existing investment in strategic technology vendors
- Open Forum Discussion (30 mins)
This discussion will be based on the list of challenges discussed already and will take the format of group brainstorming and open discussion to come up with suggestions and solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM PT Dinner Service
9:00 PM PT Conclusion