In today’s landscape where cybersecurity threats evolve rapidly, AI/ML offers an industry-changing approach to software supply chain management.
In this dinner, discover:
How you can use AI/ML to pivot the power of your security measures and empower productivity. From remarkable threat detection to predictive analysis and adaptability to emerging threats, the Sonatype Platform ensures your organization’s resilience in the face of ever-evolving cyber threats.
5:00 PM CST Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments
6:00 PM CST Leadership Discussion
- Introduction (10 mins) The peer executive will engage the audience for brief introductions and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided interaction conversation and dinner discussions.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (30 mins) – It will include key trends and their applicability to IT organizations such as:
- How to fortify your defenses against software supply chain attacks with AI/ML.
- Finding the true value of a proactive approach to security instead of reactive.
Learn to better plan for the future through cybersecurity trends and predictions.
- Open Forum Discussion (35 mins) This discussion will be based on the list of challenges already addressed and will take the format of group brainstorming and open dialogue to come up with suggestions and solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM CST Dinner Service
9:00 PM CST Conclusion