Organizations worldwide are in the process of bringing employees back to the office while still needing to support remote workers. As a result, IT leaders are re-evaluating their communications and collaboration solutions and business continuity plans. How can we avoid future disruptions and maximize collaboration and productivity in the new hybrid workplace?
Join your peers for an interactive virtual roundtable as we discuss:
- Critical communication technologies for a hybrid workforce
- Streamlining the employee and customer experience
- Addressing new security challenges presented by hybrid working
- Discussing tactics and strategies with other technology leaders
- Evolving your contact center to a truly integrated omnichannel all while upgrading your most critical service channel: voice.
- Enabling both agent-assisted and self-service digital channels such as chatbots, interaction automation, and self-service solutions.