Organizations worldwide are in the process of bringing employees back to the office while still needing to support remote workers. As a result IT leaders are re-evaluating their communications and collaboration solutions and business continuity plans. How can we avoid future disruptions and maximize collaboration and productivity in the new hybrid workplace?
Join your peers to network and discuss key topics that are decreasing time to solutions on challenges we face as enterprise leaders.
5:00 PM EST
Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments
6:00 PM EST
- Introduction (10 mins)
- The peer executive will engage the audience for brief introductions and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided interaction conversation and dinner discussions.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (30 mins)
- Critical communication technologies for a hybrid workforce
- Streamlining the employee and customer experience
- Addressing new security tactics and strategies with other technology leaders
- Discussing tactics and strategies with other technology leaders
- Open Forum Discussion (35 mins) This discussion will be based on the list of challenges discussed already and will take the format of group brainstorming and open discussion to come up with suggestions and solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM EST
9:00 PM EST