Finding experienced IT talent is cited as a top challenge for IT leaders around the globe. And there’s no relief in sight. To better understand the challenge, we partnered with CIO to survey IT leaders on their perceptions and plans on the skills shortage.
The takeaways from CIO’s report can help you as you think about how to staff the skills you need to operate existing software platforms while evolving into cloud, composable ERP, and automation.
5:00 PM CST Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments
6:00 PM CST Leadership Discussion
- Introduction (10 mins) The peer executive will engage the audience for brief introductions and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided interaction conversation and dinner discussions.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (30 mins) – Topics include:
- How are you balancing meeting business needs against the risks of not addressing the talent shortage?
- Does your organization have a strategy that balances the need for new and old skills?
- Does your organization have the time and funds to train staff on both emerging technologies and existing legacy apps while trying to modernize IT?
- Open Forum Discussion (35 mins) This discussion will be based on the list of challenges discussed already and will take the format of group brainstorming and open discussion to come up with suggestions and solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM CST Dinner Service
9:00 PM CST Conclusion