Rimini Street redefines what IT teams can expect from their support and service providers: delivering extraordinary independent enterprise software support, security services, managed services, and professional services for Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Siebel, and other applications. Rimini Street clients can accelerate their business-driven roadmaps that drive competitive advantage and growth by freeing up resources and saving up to 90% of their total enterprise software support costs.
5:00 PM MST Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments
6:00 PM MST Leadership Discussion
- Introduction (10 mins) The peer executive will engage the audience for brief introductions and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided interaction conversation and dinner discussions.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (30 mins) – Topics include:
- Digital Transformation in the Post-Pandemic Era: Everything shifted with the pandemic lock-down. Transformation project timelines have accelerated and as we enter the post-pandemic era, IT organizations are challenged with finding the resources and the budgets to meet the new demands from their business leaders.The winners are thinking about how they are going to grow, how they’re going to engage more with their customers, make supply chains more resilient, and optimize data-based decisions. The winners are also the ones that have the most efficient cost structure.
- Fund Innovation: ERP and database support costs are a large line item in the average IT budget. Rimini Street Support Services can provide savings relief immediately and over the long run – up to 90% savings on total maintenance support costs. The savings can empower you to self-fund new initiatives now that will drive competitive advantage and growth.
- Reduce Disruption: Take control of IT roadmaps and make decisions based on business priorities. Expensive and lower-value upgrades or migrations mandated by software vendors for entire ERP systems or related infrastructure components is not the answer to maximize an ERP ROI. Now is the time to extend the life and drive more value out of existing ERP and database software releases.
- Open Forum Discussion (35 mins) This discussion will be based on the list of challenges discussed already and will take the format of group brainstorming and open discussion to come up with suggestions and solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM MST Dinner Service
9:00 PM MST Conclusion