As IT budgets come under increased pressure, the need to innovate faster with fewer resources increases. DevOps transformations automate and accelerate many aspects of application delivery, but organizations now question the business benefit of simply delivering ‘features’ faster. High performing organizations are implementing Value Stream Management (VSM) practices, to help IT organizations identify and prioritize their highest value business changes, remove operational flow constraints, and increase change delivery speed from idea to commercialization.
Join OpenText and Deloitte for dinner and an engaging discussion on Value Stream Management, why it’s becoming a critical component of product-centric thinking at high performing organizations and how to get started. We will share best practices, a case study on utilizing Value Stream Management to achieve superior business outcomes and customer results to date.
5:00 PM PST Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments
6:00 PM PST Leadership Discussion
- Introduction (10 mins) The peer executive will engage the audience for brief introductions and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided interaction conversation and dinner discussions.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (30 mins) – Topics include:
- Maximize Business Value and Effectiveness: Discover, visualize, and manage the flow of value from “strategy to delivery”. Understand how AI and analytics can assist with your transformation.
- Accelerate Delivery and Efficiency: Integrate with existing toolchains to improve productivity and to remove friction from your value streams with smart automation.
- Gain Competitive Advantage: Differentiate customer experience with high quality value stream insights to manage risk and streamline delivery. Empower continuous feedback, learning and improvement.
- Open Forum Discussion (35 mins) This discussion will be based on the list of challenges discussed already and will take the format of group brainstorming and open discussion to come up with suggestions and solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM PST Dinner Service
9:00 PM PST Conclusion