Your ability to detect threats is only as effective as your ability to decisively respond to those threats. But while the cybersecurity industry has made leaps forward in our ability to detect threat, effectively responding to threats is still a massive challenge.
5:00 PM CST
Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments
6:00 PM CST
- Introduction (10 mins) The peer executive will engage the audience for brief introductions and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided interaction conversation and dinner discussions.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (30 mins) – Topics include:
- Realities of threat response
- Streamlining the employee and customer experience
- Five most critical things that every security leader needs to keep top of mind
- Effectively respond to threats without disrupting your business
- How to better operationalize security
- Open Forum Discussion (35 mins) This discussion will be based on the list of challenges discussed already and will take the format of group brainstorming and open discussion to come up with suggestions and solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM CST
9:00 PM CST