The Customer Identity layer is a foundational component of your business – with many important considerations tied to both User Experience and Security to create the Identity experience that your customers want.
Optimizing digital experiences can result in higher conversion and retention, with a better experience and fuller view of users. And with the right strategy and tools, there’s no need for tradeoffs between innovation and security – a win for both customers and enterprises.
5:00 PM CST
Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments
6:00 PM CST
- Introduction (10 mins) Okta peers executive will engage in brief introduction and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided conversation.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (30 mins) – Topics include:
- Increasing revenues through new and repeat customers, without added security risk
- Protecting revenue and preventing data loss
- Increasing time for innovation with more engineering agility and efficiency
- Improving security posture of products and apps
- Open Forum Discussion (35 mins) The open forum will be based on the challenges previously discussed. The group dialogue and brainstorm format will allow the group to determine solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM CST
9:00 PM CST