In today’s evolving threat-landscape, the customer identity layer is a foundational component of your integrated security solution. And while tensions may sometimes exist between Growth, Product & Information Security teams, recent innovations in Customer Identity and Access Management technology can actually enhance customer trust with both high-levels of security and great user experience – a win for both customers and enterprises.
Security isn’t just about defense; it’s a key business enabler to support your efforts to build trusted relationships with customers.
5:00 PM CST
Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments
6:00 PM CST
- Introduction (10 mins) The peer executive will engage the audience for brief introductions and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided interaction conversation and dinner discussions.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (30 mins) – Topics include:
- Critical communications technologies for a hybrid workforce
- Streamlining the employee and customer experience
- Addressing new security tactics and strategies with other technology leaders
- Discussing tactics and strategies with other technology leaders
- Open Forum Discussion (35 mins) This discussion will be based on the list of challenges discussed already and will take the format of group brainstorming and open discussion to come up with suggestions and solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM CST
9:00 PM CST