How does one invest in their people, operations, and technology to drive business value today and position themselves for success tomorrow? Join us for a discussion with experts and peers about the small and large steps that can help position your organization to drive greater business value with Lenovo™ solutions powered by Nutanix® technology.
5:00 PM CST Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments
6:00 PM CST Leadership Discussion
- Introduction (5 mins)
The peer executive will engage the audience for brief introductions and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided interaction conversation and dinner discussions.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (25 mins) – Topics include:
- Automation as the great Operations Enabler
- Cloud 1st, Cloud Native and Cloud Smart – expectations, realities and hybrid architectures
- Data – from retention to revenue
- Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Backup- the realities of readiness
- Tapping into ESG as a hidden source for IT project funding
- Open Forum Discussion (30 mins) – This discussion will be based on the list of challenges discussed already and will take the format of group brainstorming and open discussion to come up with suggestions and solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM CST Dinner Service
9:00 PM CST Conclusion
Ed Soo Hoo
CTO, Global Accounts, Lenovo
Ed Soo Hoo is an asymmetrical thinker capable of crossing the intellectual and practical boundaries of enterprise and technology. Ed is known for stretching-the-box strategic thinking allowing companies expand from “Now, New to Next.” As Innovation & Transformation Executive, Ed connects the dots of technology and turns that capability into business-altering solutions for any organization. His Tetris-like talent for enabling, leveraging, and enhancing existing operational models and ecosystems is truly transformational.