How does one invest in their people, their operations and their technology to drive business value today and position themselves for success tomorrow? Join us as we talk about the steps small and large that can help position your organization to drive greater business value with Lenovo™ solutions, powered by Intel® technology. Topics include: The use automation to drive economies of speed and scale; Creating a Cloud Strategy that is driven from data to determine the When, How and Where to use Cloud; The Trend we are seeing around Distributed Cloud and how that can either increase the operational burden or open up new opportunities; How organizations are looking at ways the drive value out of their data through the use of AI at the Edge.
5:00 PM EST Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments
6:00 PM EST Leadership Discussion
- Introduction (5 mins)
The peer executive will engage the audience for brief introductions and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided interaction conversation and dinner discussions.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (25 mins) – Topics include:
- The Automation Imperative
- Cloud First to Cloud Smart
- The Distributed Cloud: Spanning from the Edge to Everywhere
- AI: Mining Data for Dollars
- Open Forum Discussion (30 mins) – This discussion will be based on the list of challenges discussed already and will take the format of group brainstorming and open discussion to come up with suggestions and solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM EST Dinner Service
9:00 PM EST Conclusion