IT teams are facing significant challenges maintaining and keeping up with the demands realized by the rapid migration to new modernized frameworks supporting AI and HPC. Consequently, as businesses struggle to achieve more efficient results at scale, industries are forced to undergo a rapid digital transformation.
These modernized technology frameworks can no longer be maintained on an ad hoc or siloed basis and IT teams must now take on the challenge of supporting at scale.
Join your peers to network, discuss and learn about HPE and AMD’s next generation platform to transform and support the demand of AI, ML and HPC workloads.
5:00 PM EST Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments
6:00 PM EST Leadership Discussion
- Introduction (10 mins)
- The peer executive will engage the audience for brief introductions and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided interaction conversation and dinner discussions.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (30 mins)
- Consumption-based computing without data gravity, data latency, and no egress fees
- Increase productivity and economic value of computing workflows
- Flexibility to instantly grow and scale as needs expand
- Data security – Keeping data and intellectual property secure and confidential
- Open Forum Discussion (35 mins) This discussion will be based on the list of challenges discussed already and will take the format of group brainstorming and open discussion to come up with suggestions and solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM EST Dinner Service
9:00 PM EST Conclusion