The media and entertainment industry is facing significant business and technology disruptions that span its content supply-chain processes, infrastructure and application integration trends. A more open, flexible and agile platform is required to help these companies develop next-gen business practices and IT infrastructures capable of capitalizing on the infinite opportunities today’s media industry offers.
Explore with Equinix and AWS a new, interconnection-driven paradigm that enables media and entertainment companies to improve performance of content creation, management and distribution — all at reduced costs.
Topics addressed will include:
- Get a technical look at media and entertainment use cases including how to optimize media workloads for the lowest latency
- Explore how to apply high-performance, secure and scalable supply chain and connectivity ecosystems to respond to changing content delivery demands
- Overcome critical barriers inherent in antiquated day-to-day work processes
- Transform production and distribution models and seize new opportunities
- Learn how to deliver high-quality, streaming content utilizing the most scalable and reliable solutions
- How to use an AWS Direct Connect to establish private connectivity between AWS and yourEquinix datacenter, office, or other private service environment
- How to reduce your network & egress cost, increase bandwidth throughput, and provide a moreconsistent network experience than Internet-based connections to the AWS cloud
Global Solutions Architect - Head of M&E
Director of Product Engineering
Amazon Web Services (AWS)