Rimini Street redefines what IT teams can expect from their support vendors: delivering exceptional third-party enterprise software support for Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Siebel, and other applications. Rimini Street clients can accelerate their business-driven roadmaps that drive competitive advantage and growth, by freeing up resources and saving up to 90% of their total enterprise software support costs.
Objectives we can help clients achieve include:
- Comprehensive responsive service – help keep systems running with reduced downtime
- Support for customizations
- Simplify and unify support
- Migrate to the cloud
- Extend life of ERP investments – Avoid expensive upgrades/migrations
- Improve application and database security
- Global tax, legal and regulatory updates
- Optimize software licensing
- Application strategy and roadmap guidance
- Reduce support costs – Shift funds and resources to strategic initiatives
- Digital Transformation in the Post-Pandemic Era: Everything shifted with the pandemic lock-down. Timelines for transformation have accelerated and as we enter the post-pandemic era, IT organizations are challenged with finding the resources and the budgets to meet the new demands from their business leaders, their users in the new hybrid work environment, and their customers. The winners are thinking about how they are going to grow, how they’re going to touch base more with their customers, understand their insights, and build digital feedback. The winners are also the ones that have the most efficient cost structure.
- Fund Innovation: ERP and database support costs are a large line item in the average IT budget. Rimini Street Support Services can provide savings relief immediately and over the long run – up to 90% savings on total maintenance support costs. Savings can empower you to fund new initiatives now that will drive competitive advantage and growth.
- Reduce Disruption: Take control of IT roadmaps and make decisions based on business priorities. Expensive and lower-value upgrades or migrations mandated by software vendors for entire ERP systems or related infrastructure components is not the answer to maximize an ERP ROI. Now is the time to extend the life and drive more value out of current ERP and Database software releases and Database software releases.