IT departments have had to work over time to support employees as the shift to the “work-from-anywhere” model continues. Companies are turning to AI to ease the burden on agents, and to improve time-to-resolution metrics.
Using cutting-edge machine learning techniques, Moveworks has created a seamless and simple experience for employees to get support — anytime, anywhere. Our bot can autonomously resolve a variety of issues — freeing up your help desk to work on strategic and long-term projects with larger impact.
5:00 PM CST Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments
6:00 PM CST Leadership Discussion
- Introduction (10 mins) – The Moveworks team will engage the audience for brief introductions and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided interactive conversation and dinner discussions.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (30 mins) – Topics include:
- Redefining the IT support experience – Using the Moveworks AI bot to intercept IT issues and provide employees help instantly, however they ask.
- Scaling support without adding headcount – As companies grow, IT teams get consumed by small fires, such as unlocking accounts and provisioning software. Moveworks handles these requests automatically, allowing you to support rapid company growth with the same-sized help desk.
- Get more from your existing resources – Ensuring that employees have answers to their questions by scouring your entire resource database and offering up the right knowledge base article — instantly.
- IT insights – With Moveworks, you can set data-driven goals by delivering insights on employees’ top questions, most used resources, and gaps in the company knowledge base.
- Open Forum Discussion (35 mins) – This discussion will be based on the list of challenges discussed already and will take the format of group brainstorming and open discussion to come up with suggestions and solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM CST Dinner Service
9:00 PM CST Conclusion