The Digital Transformation Challenge: More Applications, Frequent Deployments, Greater Quality
Digital transformation in most enterprises is about improving customer and employee experiences, becoming data-driven organizations, creating differentiating capabilities with emerging technologies, and enabling operational efficiencies with automation. The goal is to evolve products, services, operations, and experiences to compete in a digitally-enabled ecosystem where there is potential disruption from startups, market entrants, health, financial, regulatory, and other factors.
5:00 PM EST Welcome Reception and Arrivals with Refreshments
6:00 PM EST Leadership Discussion
- Introduction (10 mins)
The peer executive will engage the audience for brief introductions and discuss the format and key takeaways from the guided interaction conversation and dinner discussions.
- Guided Interactive Conversation (30 mins)
- How successful testing organizations leverage automation and AI
- The challenges of maintaining high test coverage
- Leaders and managers have different functional testing objectives
- Testing multiple browsers, devices, and operating systems is a testing pain point
- The complexities of managing multiple test automation objectives
- The challenges in automating more tests
- Open Forum Discussion (35 mins)
This discussion will be based on the list of challenges discussed already and will take the format of group brainstorming and open discussion to come up with suggestions and solutions to common challenges at the executive level.
7:15 PM EST Dinner Service
9:00 PM EST Conclusion